We are trying every effort to make our products easy to use and bug free. However, if you still encounter problems, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Before sending us email, please check the FAQ pages of the related product, maybe your answer was there already.
- The installed version and name of our products.
- The installed type and version of your operation system.
- The details of the problem you encountered. And if it is possible, please inform us how to reproduce it.
- Please provide your registration code(or something else that can help us identify you are registered user) in case you are a registered user and our technical support staff will deal with your problem with priority.
Here is our Privacy Statement
Lost Your Registration Code?
Your registration code purchased online may be recovered once we identify you are a registered user.
Please contact us at email@example.com and offer the same e-mail address you used when you placed your order, then we will e-mailed to you with your registration code if we find a matching record in our database.
If your original e-mail address is no longer valid, please contact us with your detailed purchase information.
Why I haven't got a reply?
- You are using some kind of spam protection, and the reply e-mail has been delivered to the junk folder automatically. Please check if you can find a reply message in that folder. You can add my email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted e-mail addresses to solve this problem.
- You are using some kind of spam protection, and the reply e-mail has been rejected for some reason. You can add my email address email@example.com to your trusted e-mail addresses to solve this problem.
- Your e-mail box is full and the reply e-mail can't be delivered.